Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged


image from In This Instance

I was tagged by Tara from In This Instance to share six quirks about myself :)
1. I love the snow but I don't really like cold weather.
2. I can fall asleep anywhere.
3. When I read a magazine I start at the last page.
4. I don't like tomatoes but I like ketchup, pasta sauce, and tomato soup.
5. I love doing laundry and I think washing dishes is relaxing.
6. I save all my boarding passes and ticket stubs.

Here are the rules:
1. link back to the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged and
6. you can now display this charming dalek image Songy at Style Discovery created when tagged!

I tag: An Atlanta Bride, Classic Bride, East Side Bride, Peonies and Polaroids, Peony::Love, and Tying the Knot :)

3 comments:

Tara Vorhes said...

I am the same way with tomatoes!

Melissa said...

I'm happy that it's not just me :)

east side bride said...

I love doing laundry, but I hate dishes :X