Friday, October 24, 2008

A Few More Brunch Details

I made the just married banner using the template from Martha Stewart and printed it on yellow sheets of cardstock I found at Michaels. Then I cut out ducks to add to the ends and strung it all together with yellow ribbon.

{click to enlarge}

To make the crossword puzzles I used excel and printed the text in blue ink on 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of white cardstock. While looking at all the new Martha Stewart stuff at Walmart I found blue pencils. It was so much fun watching our family and friends fill them out. Everyone did such a great job getting all of the answers right. {except my brother who made it his own and filled in the funniest answers}

I'm so happy we had a brunch. It was simple and so relaxed. We had bagels with cream cheese, fruit, pastries, yogurt with granola, juice, coffee, and starfish cookies :)

No comments: