Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our Ceremony Programs

At first glance our programs look simple, but they were a little tricky to print. I joke that Eric wrote a program to print our programs :) We printed the text for the cover and insert in dark brown ink a few days before our wedding. I'm embarrassed to say I didn't enough time to put them all together so I brought all of the pieces with me to Duck.

The Thursday night before our wedding our families were together so I had a lot of help putting our programs together :) My brother {recruited by his fiancee and my bridesmaid} folded the insert and I went over the fold with my bone folder {I'm a little detail oriented}. Then my sister attached the insert to the cover and my brother's fiancee wrapped them all with pretty aqua blue ribbon.

The funniest part of the night was that my brother recorded us assembling the programs. We were all so tired and the video is hysterical! Everyone was so nice to help and I think our programs turned out so pretty!

No comments: