Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My First Photography Assignment

Yesterday was my birthday :) Eric made me pancakes for breakfast, I talked to my family and friends, and my mom sent me flowers that arrived in a teapot. I separated the flowers and I put the pink roses in a mason jar.

I also worked on the first assignment for my photography class that covered color and exposure that was due today. This was the first time I used one of the semi-automatic modes on my new camera. It took me a little while to understand, here are the two photographs I submitted :)


2 comments:

Blair Friedeman said...

oh happy belated birthday!! Looks like you did an excellent job on your first assignment.

cara said...

They're beautiful! Gorgeous colours and I love that together the two pictures draw your attention to the writing on the jar, a detail that you might miss with just the first picture.