Monday, September 29, 2008

Pre-Ceremony and Ceremony Music

Picking the music for our wedding was really a labor of love. We handpicked all of the music from the pre-ceremony to reception music. I picked the pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner music and Eric picked all of the music for the reception. To play the music at our wedding we used iTunes and rented a pa system and speakers along with a microphone and stand to use for announcements and toasts.

Here are the songs I chose for the pre-ceremony and ceremony music:

{click on image}

{click on image}

Our bridal party, Eric's parents and grandmother, and Eric walked down the aisle to Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.

I walked down the aisle with my mom to the Cove by Jack Johnson.

Eric and I walked down the aisle to Do You Remember by Jack Johnson.

images from iTunes

No comments: