Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our Wedding Welcome Buckets

,Wednesday night I assembled most of the welcome buckets and delivered part of them with Eric's help to the front desk of the hotel we were staying at that night around midnight. I couldn't sleep and was excited to get things done :)

I waited till we arrived in Duck to put them all together because the supplies took up less space in my car than the completed welcome buckets. Thursday morning after we checked into the Saltaire I assembled the remaining buckets and delivered the last of them Friday morning.

Here is what we included in our welcome buckets:
an outer banks visitor guide
bottles of water
m&m's personalized with our names and wedding date {a gift from my mom}
salt water taffy
starfish goldfish
welcome note from us (we included weather information and tried to make light of the anticipated tropical storm, "If the tropical storm affects the weather on Saturday the wedding will take place inside. If rain is good luck on your wedding day then a tropical storm must be really good luck and two tropical storms well you can't really get any luckier than that :)"

2 comments:

Carly said...

those buckets are too cute. I love the "goldfish"!

Melissa said...

Thank you :)