Friday, May 23, 2008

Wedding Welcome Bags


At the grocery store I saw starfish goldfish and was instantly inspired to create welcome bags for our guests. Since most of our guests will be visiting the Outer Banks for the first time I thought it would be nice to include travel guides. I emailed the Outer Banks Visitor Bureau and they were nice enough to send me a box with more than enough travel guides for all of our guests. Along with the starfish goldfish and travel guides we want to include bottles of water and some some salt water taffy to keep with our beachy theme.

2 comments:

__ said...

I saw this post awhile ago and loved your ideas about the starfish crackers and salt water taffy and decided to incorporate them in our welcome baskets, too. we packaged the taffy in mason jars with labels and ribbon. :o) if you have a chance, you'll have to post your final versions ... i'd love to see them! ;o)

Melissa said...

That's great:) I will definitely post pictures of our final versions, I can't wait to see how yours turn out too!